Advice column around the Job you deeply love, an awesome manager, extremely friendly Coworkers, the Office Romance you were so unaware about & much more *Sarcasm intended*
ARTICLES BY DATE
- I just got promoted to manager role while my teammate did not and now it’s getting awkward
- My manager stays late at work, do I need to work late as well?
- I know as a manager I should delegate work, but my juniors aren’t capable
- Am I the only evil boss who finds his or her subordinate annoying?
- My boss takes smoke breaks with my teammates and shares lots of insights. I feel left out!
- I hate my boss [most common problems]
- It sucks to work with my team, there is no coordination or mutual understanding
- My colleague gets all the recognition despite me doing the maximum work
- My boss is making me a counteroffer to stay, and I am not sure what to do?
- Will I be seen as a job hopper? will this impact my career?
- My work life is affected by a personal problem, what do I do?
- I need to report to two managers for the same task, and both have different opinions
- I hate my coworker [most common problems]
- I like someone at the office, but I am not sure about office romance
- I feel sidelined at work and it’s very demotivating!
- I feel i deserve a better salary, but i am not sure if i am underpaid
- I know I am getting burnout lately yet i am unable to delegate work to my juniors
- I am not sure how to lead my newly formed remote team
- I just got promoted to lead the team, will my teammates hate me now?
- I got the opportunity to lead a team of coworkers older than me, how do I thrive?
- Performance reviews fill me with anxiety and i don’t know how to handle it?
- My boss takes smoke break with my coworker and shares insights, I feel left out
- Toxic manager & workplace is affecting my life, I feel frustrated
- My manager keeps taking credit for my work, and it’s affecting my growth
- I have never met my new remote manager in person, will this affect my growth?